Invest In Local Dental SEO
Dental patients explore search engines for the right dentist by entering words or phrases called keywords such as the name of the dental procedure, dentist, and the zip code of the dental practice. To ensure that prospective patients find your practice on search engines, E Dental Seo’s experts in dental SEO in San Diego include the most searched dental keywords in your zip code and surrounding areas so that your practice receives top ranking in a dental search by patients.
How Our SEO Work Separates Us From Our Competitors?
Our dental marketing knowledge with the entire focus on getting results for your dental practice is what makes us different. E Dental Seo’s dentist SEO and dental SEO programs identify the terms or the keywords that will produce new patient business. The dental marketing professionals in our internet marketing company are aware about the latest trends in dental SEO regarding which dental terms will result in new patients and business.
Our Dental SEO Is Safe And Google Compatible
The search algorithm or logic of Google search is highly complex, dynamic, and rewards websites and SEO practices that follow its protocol. And unsafe SEO strategies can damage both the reputation the dental practice’s site and your name. Therefore, the only dependable way to get results is through regular use of proven SEO best practices to optimize dental websites for customer searches resulting in increased traffic and new business—and not let you worry about not featuring in search results.
We Keep Up With Google’s Changing Algorithm
In 2015, Google made changes in its algorithm used to search for websites. It added specific website elements that decide the ranking of a particular website. The screening elements are:
People’s engagement with a website: Do visitors stay on your site or “bounce” and go back to their search and visit another site, or do they completely ignore your listing and never click through?
Site’s loading speed: If your website loads slowly, prospective patients will exit and visit another site.
A mobile-friendly website: Your website should have a workable mobile version, or they will once again exit.
Unique content: Is the quality of content on your site high and relevant enough to answer most of the highly focused questions of prospective patients?
When a dental patient does a Google search, the search engine’s algorithm takes into consideration various ranking criteria, which it frequently refines and changes. And E Dental Seo not only keeps up with these changes it also understands and implements them.
Ten Reasons Why Dental SEO Is Essential For Your Dental Practice
- Direct mail has a close rate of 1.1% close rate and organic SEO 18.8% as per Search Engine Journal
- Just having a website does not guarantee patients finding and visiting your practice. For that you require smart and result-oriented SEO to attract visitors.
- According to the US Small Business Administration agency, 97% of consumers go online to search for services and products.
- Dental SEO and dentist SEO enhance business credibility, which is rewarded by Google through high ranking, which consumers trust.
- Customers and patients can be tracked to see where they are located, the number of actions completed to arrive at your practice, and the search keywords used to reach you.
- Dental SEO makes your website’s architecture professional.
- Dental SEO is useful to increase brand awareness—specifically to retarget prospective patients who may have left your site.
- According to a recent Pew Research Center study, 86% of consumers said they used a search engine to learn something new. Dental SEO targets this consumer sentiment.
- SEO has a significant impact on lead generation as per 57% of B2B marketers, as reported by NewsCed website.
Dental SEO Enhances Your Practice’s Brand Value
An effective dental SEO strategy can help you get a great deal when the day comes to sell your practice. Your website is also virtual real estate. And when a buyer considers your dental practice, your digital exposure will be a high-value asset due to its page rank, link popularity, search engine rankings, traffic, and social referral traffic.
Dental SEO is a top technique of internet marketing. Dentists and dental practices who want to know more about optimizing the right keywords for their practice can schedule an appointment by calling 858-602-7777. Our experts in dental SEO in San Diego will be happy to provide you all the information.